As a result of agreements with creators, True Beauty is only available in certain countries on Netflix. So, if you are traveling and can’t seem to find True Beauty on Netflix like you’re used to, then you’ve been hit with a geo-block.
Luckily, by using a VPN, you can change your digital location and watch True Beauty on Netflix like you were back at home. This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how to do so.
Summary: How to Watch True Beauty on Netflix
You need a VPN to access True Beauty on Netflix in countries where it’s not available. Here’s how:
Why You Need a VPN to Watch True Beauty
Netflix works with different broadcasting houses such as Univeral, Warner Bros, and many more. These broadcasters have specific requirements in terms of the regions/countries where their content will be aired.
As a result, Netflix limits different content to different countries. As an example, True Beauty is available only in a few countries, such as:
- South Korea
But it’s not available in the US. To overcome this, you’ll need a VPN that enables you to change your IP address and get a new one from a country of your choosing.
For example, I connected to a server in Australia using ExpressVPN, and I watched True Beauty without any hiccups.
How to Watch True Beauty on Netflix From Anywhere
You need a VPN to watch True Beauty in countries where it’s not available. However, out of the dozen VPNs I’ve tested, not all meet the requirements for streaming, such as ultra-high speeds, an extensive network of servers, privacy and security for your data, and user-friendliness.
For this reason, I recommend ExpressVPN, as it meets all the above requirements. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to watch True Beauty on Netflix using ExpressVPN.
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN: Create an account with ExpressVPN and pick a plan. You can also opt for the 30-day money-back guarantee to test out the VPN before fully committing. The process takes less than three minutes, and you’ll be streaming True Beauty in no time.
- Download and install ExpressVPN: This industry-leading VPN has apps for all major devices, such as Android, iPhone, Windows PC, Mac, and many more. In my case, I went for the ExpressVPN Android app from Google Play, and it was a breeze to download and install.
- Log in to the ExpressVPN app: Use the details from step one to log in to the app.
- Connect to a server: Connect to a server in Australia, South Korea, or India, where True Beauty is available. In my case, it only took one click to connect to a server in Australia and stream True Beauty. Be sure to pick a server in a country closest to you to ensure optimal speeds.
- Log in to Netflix and search for True Beauty.
- Hit Play and Enjoy!
ExpressVPN: The Best VPN For Watching True Beauty on Netflix
Now that you understand that you need a VPN to bypass the geo-blocks enforced by Netflix, you have to pick the right VPN that will deliver a pleasurable experience while streaming.
If you’re like me, you don’t want to watch True Beauty in low resolution due to throttled speeds. Even worse, paying for a VPN that doesn’t bypass the Netflix geo-block (which happens a lot).
That’s why I strongly recommend ExpressVPN. In my experience, it has consistently bypassed geo-blocks on websites such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney +, Peacock, and many more.
With ExpressVPN, you can be sure to stream in HD or 4K without interruptions.
Watch True Beauty: An Overview
True Beauty is a popular South Korean drama based on the webtoon of the same name by Yaongyi. The series revolves around the life of Im Jugyeong, a high school student who has a talent for makeup and uses it to hide her insecurities about her appearance. After transferring to a new school, she becomes known for her beauty, thanks to her makeup skills.
The series features a love triangle involving Jugyeong and two boys, Lee Suho and Han Seojun, each with their own complexities and secrets, adding depth to the storyline.
Here’s the True Beauty trailer to get a glimpse into this fascinating Korean drama.
True Beauty is available on Netflix but only in a handful of countries. Luckily, you can use a robust VPN, like NordVPN, to change your digital location to a country where it’s available on Netflix, as shown in this article.
You might also like:
- How to Watch See You Again on Netflix
- How to Watch Goblin on Netflix
- How to Watch Negotiator on Netflix
- The Best K-Dramas on Netflix That Will Have You Hooked
FAQ: How to Watch True Beauty on Netflix
Didn’t find what you were looking for in the article? Here are frequently asked questions on how to watch true Beauty on Netflix from anywhere in the world.
Is True Beauty on Netflix?
Yes, True Beauty is on Netflix but only available in limited countries, like South Korea and Australia. However, you can use a VPN to bypass these restrictions and watch the Korean drama.
Where can I watch True Beauty Online?
You can watch True Beauty on Netflix, Apple TV, and Amazon Prime. However, the show is limited to certain countries on each streaming platform. With that said, you’ll need a VPN to bypass the geo-blocks and stream this drama on any platform from anywhere.
What countries can watch True Beauty on Netflix?
True Beauty is available on Netflix in Australia, South Korea, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, and Thailand. If you’re not in one of these countries, you’ll need a VPN to bypass the geo-block and watch True Beauty from your location.